CX Pulley Set
Pulleys designed specifically for the kind of muck you enjoy getting into. We run the toughest seals in the business and then top them off with additional alloy covers to make sure your pulleys provide you the best possible protection from contamination failure. Then if that was not enough we make it easy to service them yourself to make sure they last long past a regular pulleys failure.
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
Pulleys For Cyclocross
Road pulleys are designed to roll with lowest possible resistance and achieve this by using minimal bearing seals to reduce friction. This is fine for road use where dirt is an afterthought but for cross where dirt is the reality it just does not make sense. By utilizing heavy duty bearing seals and cover plates we provide a system that produces a bit more friction than a clean road pulley but lots less friction than a dirty one. The result is both better protection and lower resistance.
Jocky wheels are alloy for longer life in the mud and grit and seals are extra thick to keep the grit out of your bearings longer. When other pulleys are ready for the recycle bin these can be torn down and built up again to run smooth as new. Pulley seals can be re-used or if needed we do sell additional sets of 4 seals for $6.
Ride, service and repeat.
10 & 11 Speed Gevenalle and Shimano derailleurs.
- Derailleur pulleys designed for their intended use.
- Produced in collaboration with KOGEL Bearings – www.kogel.cc
- (leaders in bearing and bearing seal technology)
- Alloy jockey wheels for longer life in the mud and grit
- Heavy duty bearing seals for better protection against contamination
- Additional bearing protection provided with alloy cover plates
- Replaceable set of bearing seals included to allow for servicing
- 52100 Stainless Steel ABEC 5 Ball Bearings